Aspiration: Become Cult Leader
Restriction Lifted: Working on Paranormal (if he ever finds a damn job).
- Sims may plead with the Grim Reaper.
- A Sim’s grave or urn may be moved from the place it initially appears.
- Graves and urns may be sold, even if a sim has smashed them.
- Graves and urns may be placed into inventory.
- Sims may use the Resurrect-o-Nomitron.
Cepheus Daymore – Heir
Aspiration: Become Captain Hero
Restriction unlocked: Law Enforcement
- Your Sims may purchase smoke detectors, fire sprinklers, burglar alarms and car alarms.
- Your Sims may use the Emergency tab on the phones.
- Teenage and Elder Sims that have less than a 10 Body may leave the lot for any reason, including going to work or community lots.
- Teens no longer need 10 Body points to go to College.
- Your Sims may call the police to look for runaway teens.
- Sims may use the Fingerprint Scanner.
Trista Shaw – Spouse
Aspiration: Become Celebrity Chef
Restriction Unlocked: Culinary
- Sims may purchase and use anything from the Ovens or Small Appliance category.
- You may prepare food with no restriction.
- Sims pulling out baby bottles does NOT count against this limit and may be done as many times per day as needed.
- Sims may prepare Gelatin.
- Sims may prepare food on community lots
- Sims may eat at restaurants on community lots.
- You may use the Delivery menu on the phone to order Pizza or Chinese food.
- Sims may purchase prepared food from community lots (such as pre-made cakes from a bakery).
- Sims may hold food in inventory.
- Sims may flag any food item as “for sale” with the wholesale tool.
- Sims may purchase or use birthday cakes, wedding cakes, the bakery display case or any catering buffet tables.
- Sims can make use of the Chocolate Maker.